How to Reboot Performance Management
Time: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Location: The Survey Group's Building, 152 Conant Street, 2nd Floor, Beverly, MA
Earliest registration date: 05/17/2019
Deadline to Register: 06/14/2019
Cost: $345.00 - Members, $375.00 - Non-Members
[No shows and cancellations after the Registration Deadline will be subject to payment - applies to paid events only]
This hands-on workshop is for HR professionals looking for proven strategies, examples, tools, and change management skills to reboot performance management (PM). The perpetual redesign of forms, competencies, rating schemes and online tools have failed to improve the system. HR’s role in PM’s redesign must be more strategic to ensure the system moves beyond compliance and instead creates value for all stakeholders and improves business outcomes.
- Reframe the "performance management problem" by socializing ideas that nearly everyone in your organization can agree upon.
- Replace annual review ratings with metrics that will drive and track employee performance, inform equitable pay decisions, promotions, and other employment decisions.
- Avoid the pitfalls of swapping annual reviews and ratings by implementing the new "frequent conversation" model.
- Set your managers and employees up for success with a collaborative system for ongoing and actionable feedback and coaching.
- Examples of how to rebrand performance management.
This program is designed for HR Professionals and Leaders who are responsible for supporting managers to deliver feedback to their employees.
Speaker(s): Jamie Resker, Founder and Practice Leader, Employee Performance Solutions, LLC
Jamie is the originator of the Performance Continuum Feedback Method®
, a framework for differentiating employee performance identifying performance gaps and crafting hearable, sayable feedback talking points. Her groundbreaking work is anchored on the principles of neuro-leadership and elements of Appreciative Inquiry. The work has broad application and transcends organization type/size, industry, geography and culture.
Jamie is a frequent contributor on the topic of employee performance and feedback. She holds a BA in Business from Emmanuel College and is an instructor at the Boston University Corporate Education Group. She is on the faculty for the Northeast Human Resources Association and is an Advisory Board Member for the Institute of Human Resources.Contact for further information:
Melanie Taylor, 781-345-7510
Register Now »
Press "Ctrl + P" to Print this Window.
Copyright 2019 The Survey Group